When October hits, we at EAUX love nothing more than to snuggle up inside with a copy of the magazine, a thick fluffy throw and our favourite seasonal drink, the pumpkin spiced latte; what better way to celebrate the beginning of autumn than with the fruit of the month?
Try out our delicious recipe below for the perfect hot beverage:
Ingredients (serves two large cups):
– 500ml full-fat milk (hot)
– 3tsps caster sugar
– Four drops of vanilla extract
– 2tbsps pumpkin puree
– 150ml strong brewed coffee
– Whipped cream
– A pinch of cinnamon
1. In a blender, mix the milk, sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree until completely smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into two large cups, then pour in the hot brewed coffee.
3. Squirt a generous round of whipped cream on top, and finally sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy!