The hard part is over – he/she said yes! So now it’s time for the preparation to begin!
Did you know that the very first thing a couple look to book once newly engaged is their wedding venue? It’s a fact!
Securing your dream venue can determine so much for the rest of your wedding day, from how many people you can invite, to the style and location setting for photographs, so it’s no wonder it is the main priority for most people to sort out once engaged.
Here at Ufford Park Woodbridge, we believe that there is something for everyone. Now I know what you are thinking, ‘of course they would say that!’ – but it’s the truth! There are not many venues out there able to offer views across 120 acres of historic Suffolk parkland and also have a hairdressers and beauty therapists onsite to help with your pre-wedding preparation.
We are able to cater for all budgets – a wedding of just 10 people up to 160 for a wedding breakfast, with further guests able to come in the evening. Our chefs are able to take care of all catering and the costs for this are included in our wedding packages.
We have a license to hold civil ceremonies in all of our function rooms and even have the staff and space to hold two weddings at the same time!
Due to the fact we have a luxury thermal suite and golf also onsite you can hold both your hen and stag dos here (of course on separate weekends if you so wish!). Hens can enjoy a glass of bucks fizz on arrival whilst a dedicated therapist explains the facilities and the treatments you booked. Stag dos can start the day with a bacon bap followed by a warm-up in our exclusive two-storey floodlit driving range, then make their way onto our championship 18 hole golf course.
Why not do both of these activities as relaxation after your big day with your family!
A few hints and tips:
- Write lists, lists and more lists – its never a bad thing to write things down.
- Make sure you both agree on all details and compromise.
- When you send out your wedding invites, ask your guests to tell you their two favourite songs to be played on the night – it’s a good way to get people on the dance floor.
- Take time off from the wedding plans and spend time together.
- Eat something in the morning of your wedding, it’s a long day.
- Get up and dance, let your hair down, you’ve been planning this day for ages and now’s the time to enjoy all the day hard work.
Visit Ufford Park’s website here.