Between the 15th-19th September, London based Secret Yoga Club have planned a magical four days of yoga, sound healing and art workshops at Villa Lena, to nourish and uplift you so that you leave Tuscany feeling rejuvenated and inspired.
Sprawling over 500 hectares of stunning woodland, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, Villa Lena is an organic, agricultural estate with a farm to table restaurant, and an ever- changing, seasonal, Italian menu curated by the international chef in residency. The villa also has ten internationally established or emerging artists in residence who are hosting workshops and sharing insights into their work.
SCY are bringing some of their favourite teachers and healers from London and working with the wonderful Villa Lena team of artists, chefs and producers to create a completely unique programme. Yoga, meditation and sound will take you deeper into yourself, so that you can connect with the luscious landscape and tune back into your natural rhythms.
The retreat includes;
– Guest accommodation is in comfortable rustic apartments in the estate.
– Delicious, seasonal Italian feasts. Brunch and supper by chef in residence, Alexis Delany. Each meal is vegetarian and will use fresh produce from the Villa Lena farm.
– A full programme of yoga classes from a selection of London’s most cherished teachers. Whether you are completely new to yoga or have a really strong asana practise, someone will be perfect for what you are looking for.
– Enjoy gong sessions and sound healing cacao ceremonies; sound healing is the intentional use of sound to create a space to facilitate healing in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels of our being.
– A ritualistic full moon ceremony will take place with live music.
– There will also be a programme of workshops from Villa Lena artists in residency.
Prices start from £575 per person